4/03/2006

Kume no Ume

  







梅園に 鼻の散歩や 久米の梅






taking a nose walk
in the plum park -
Kume no Sato






ein Spaziergang
nur fuer die Nase !
Pflaumenpark in Kume






Click to see more photos from 2009!





I wish I could send you some of this smell !
Almost 4000 plum trees, almost in full bloom !

Read more about this great Plum Park in my neighbourhood.
久米の梅の里へどうぞ!



World Kigo Database: Plum (ume)



. My PHOTO ALBUM - Kume Spring 2008  


::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::: 

[ . BACK to WORLDKIGO . TOP . ]
[ . BACK to DARUMA MUSEUM TOP . ]

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::: 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

wow gabi san
all those plums glad they finnaly burst forth
my son loves the pickled ume

S.

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::